Feel free to comment on pictures, but know that all comments are moderated and spam won’t make it through. Legitimate comments with links back to the commenter’s site will. We hate dirty, filthy spammers.
Thusly, comments won’t appear immediately. We approve comments several times a day.
Likewise, if you’re going to leave a comment, make it good. Don’t waste our time with “OMGLOL thats awesum!!!!111” – it won’t make it through. Don’t bother if you don’t have anything more to say than “cool”. We know it’s cool. We wouldn’t have posted it otherwise.
Are some of the pictures fake? Of course. Do we know which ones? For the most part. Do we need you to contact us or post comments proving your detective skills as to which ones are fake and which are real? No, Sherlock. Thanks anyway.
Where’s my comment?
Is your comment not appearing? There’s two reasons for this:
- It hasn’t been approved yet (remember, all comments are manually approved by a moderator)
- Swearing. We don’t generally let those through, even if (or maybe especially if) you censor yourself. Try to be civilized.
- It sucked. Sucky comments don’t make it through.
- Type like a regular person – if you mean “people” dont’ say “ppl”
- Comments typed in all caps won’t make the cut.
- Keep it clean.